We have an excellent opportunity for Collection (LAP Product).
We are looking for a competent Collection officer to contact clients and collect outstanding payments, who will struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments. The Collection Officer should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. He should have good communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding and overdue debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status to the line Manager.
- Secured product knowledge is must. (LAP/ HL)
- Experience should be around 3 – 5 years.
- Basic knowledge of collection and legal.
- Currently opening for western line area
- Must own vehicle (TW).
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
Experience of HL/ LAP will get preference.
It is a field Job. Interested candidates please apply with updated profile.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Collections Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent